Wednesday 7 December 2016

Five Things I Know For Sure

Wow, this course quickly came to an end. To think, just yesterday, I was writing my first blog post and today I am writing my last. I honestly did not think I would ever understand how to blog or even incorporate links in my blog but it is almost like riding a bicycle, once you get the hang of it, you just know how. I know I am being a little melodramatic but I like the idea of blogging or even just being able to write my thoughts and inspiring someone to write as well. It is quite exciting and gives me joy. With that being said, below is my trading card of briefly the five things I know for sure.

All these 5 things I feel are what stood out to me the most. Of course there were very intricate details about a lot of things but I felt essentially, the five things stood out to me and summarized the gist of what I need to become a successful educator. I had an awesome time blogging and was happy that I got to share my ideas with all of you. Until next time.



No comments:

Post a Comment